CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankfulness ; The Countdown to Thanksgiving Day 8


Happy Tuesday! Today I got to sleep in ! Unfortunately it was because Maddie is home sick. My poor baby woke up at 3am running a fever, lucky for her, daddy works nights so she was able to curl up with me. I am very strict when it comes to going to school but she was still miserable this morning so she stayed home. I hate when my babies are sick, but I love when they want to cuddle with me....which usually only happens when they are sick or in brief periods. So I used this opportunity to cuddle up with Maddie and watch movies all day!

So today I am thankful for Madison Leigh! She is such a beautiful, bright little girl and so full of energy.  She loves reading and writing and is always eager to learn. My whole life changed when she was born and I became a mommy, and I've loved every second of it!

6 mths old
18 mths


about 20 mths


3 yrs
3 yrs

4 yrs old
6 yrs
Photos By Erin Dickson Photography


Maddie with her cousins Makayla and Kylie

0 comments:

Post a Comment